Our Preferred Customer Service Promise
You are guaranteed a return call within 30 minutes when requesting emergency service or any other concern that you feel requires immediate attention after normal business hours. If our promise is broken you will receive a $50 American Express gift card from us.
The Economy Plan includes our Total Oil Heat Tune-Up. Parts included with the tune-up include burner nozzle, pump strainer, oil filter cartridge, one set of disposable air filters. “UltraGuard” fuel additive is included with each fuel delivery and cold weather fuel additive is included for all above ground outside storage tanks. Additional repairs will be brought to your attention. The cost for these repairs will be quoted to you using our Quality Service Pricing System. You will receive a 15% discount on repair fees during the term of this agreement.
The Value Plan includes all the valuable services listed in the Economy Plan and also gives you extra protection from unexpected repair expenses. We will repair or replace at no extra charge or deduct the specified allowances from the repair fees on any of the following parts which may become defective due to normal use:
|Controls||Hot Water Systems||Warm Air Systems|
|Single Act Aquastat||Circular Coupling||Blower Belt|
|Circulator Relay||Circulator Motor Mounts||Blower Motor (to 3/4 hp)|
|Pressuretrol||Circulator Motors||ECM Motors ($100 allowance)|
|Thermostat ($50 allowance)||(B&G 1/6, 1/12 hp or Taco 110 only)||ECM Module ($100 allowance)|
|Programmable Thermostat ($100 allowance)||Fan Timer Board ($50 allowance)|
|Oil Burner Parts|
|Blast Tube & End Cone||Burner Flange Gasket||Low Voltage Control Transformer||Primary Control|
|Burner Coupling||Burner Fuel Pump & Components||Nozzle Assembly & Components||Stack Control|
|Burner Fan||Ignition Transformer||Nozzle Line|
Total Comfort Plan
The Total Comfort Plan gives you the best protection. This plan includes all of the valuable services listed in the Economy & Value Plans plus the addition of the following parts listed below:
|Warm Air Systems||Warm Air & Hot Water Systems||Hot Water Systems|
|Blower Components:||Combustion Chamber||Automatic Feed Valve/Backflow Preventer|
|-Bearings -Pulley||Draft Regulator||Cartridge Type Circulator (Space Heating Only)|
|-Shaft -Wheel||Emergency Switch||Circulator Bearing Assembly (one per year then $50 allowance)|
|Humidifier Pad||Fire-O-Matic Oil Valve||Drain Expansion Tank ($50 allowance)|
|Humidifier Solenoid Valve||Flue Pipe to Chimney Base||Dual Aquastat|
|Fuel Filter Complete||Expansion Tank (#30 to #60)|
|Fuses (on equipment only)||Low Water Cutoff (electric probe type only)|
|Purge/Bleed Air ($50 allowance)|
Oil-Fired Hot Water Heater Tune-Up
We will perform the tune-up of your water heater burner at the same time we tune-up your heating system. Parts included with the tune-up include burner nozzle, pump strainer and oil filter cartridge. This tune-up gives you protection from unexpected repair expenses by covering the replacement parts as listed in the Value Plan plus the addition of the water heater relief valve.
Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance
We will perform you Air-Conditioning Preventative Maintenance. Parts included during this service include one set of disposable air filters. Additional repairs not covered will be brought to your attention. The cost for these repairs will be quoted to you using our Quality Service Pricing System. You will receive a 15% discount on repair fees during the term of this agreement.
Exclusive Maintenance Plan Benefits
- An affordable regularly scheduled maintenance program to protect your heating and cooling investment
- 50% OFF Regular & After Hours Service Call Fee (except Total Comfort Plan – No Fee)
- 15% Discount on repairs
- Never charged overtime rates on repairs
- $10 discount on each additional unit located on property
- Priority customer status – we will turn away new business if necessary, to service you first
- Lower utility bills
- Extended equipment life
- Improved safety
- Peace of Mind knowing you can trust and count on your company
- South Jersey’s Best Customer Service Promise – You are guaranteed a call within 30 minutes when requesting service or any other concern that you feel requires immediate attention after normal business hours. If our promise to you is broken you will receive a $50 check from us.
- Automatic renewal with yearly maintenance reminders
- Professional system tune up, inspection, and recommendations
Terms & Conditions
During the life of this agreement, W.B. Steward & Son will provide emergency service 7 days a week, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year including all Holidays.
Emergency Service constitutes no heat, serious fuel or water leaks, no hot water or other conditions we determine to be a dangerous situation.
All regular preventive maintenance will be performed during normal business hours which are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- Parts that are not listed, are not covered by the agreement, these include but are not limited to: boiler sections, heat exchangers, system water piping, or supply and return oil line piping from storage tank to appliance(s), chimneys, fuses and circuit breakers (except on heating equipment covered), heat pump controls, fan coil and components, ductwork, system dampers and damper controls.
- This agreement does not insure against leaks from the fuel oil storage tank or any damages to persons or property resulting from such leaks. Customers shall be responsible for the condition and maintenance of fuel oil storage tank, and for compliance with all laws requiring notice to government agencies or officials in the event of a leak from said tank.
- This agreement does not cover parts or labor, or secondary or consequential damage when failure is due to the following:
- non-payment. if we do not deliver or repair as a result of non-payment, we will not be liable for any damages in either a direct or indirect manner.
- non-heating use (such as air-conditioning)
- lack of oil when delivery has been delayed due to delinquency in payments
- customer leaving emergency switch in “off” position
- customer not setting thermostat, or setting too low
- manufacturing defects of system parts
- thermostats purchased or installed by the customer
- water in fuel storage tanks
- failure to make a fuel delivery due to a tank that we feel has become unsafe to fill
- damage or loss caused by failure to make a delivery or repair request due to any labor shortage, strike or to conditions beyond our control
- This agreement is void if automatic delivery is cancelled or put on hold for reasons other than upgrading to a new oil heating system or storage tank.
- There shall be no liability on the part of W.B. Steward & Son for work done by anyone else unless such person is authorized in writing by us to perform such work or furnish such parts.
- We can change this agreement at any time provided we give you at least 30 days notice before the beginning of the billing period in which this change becomes effective.
- The length of this agreement is one year from the date of acceptance. It will automatically renew annually unless we are notified of cancellation in writing 30 days prior to the renewal date.
- This agreement is transferable to a new homeowner only upon the acceptance and approval of a new customer application.
- This agreement applies only to residential and commercial heating systems that have a burning firing rate of no more than 2.5 gallons per hour.
Customer Loyalty Credits –
You are entitled to receive a $350.00 credit on oil heat system upgrades and a $150 credit on the installation of central air-conditioning systems. Loyalty Credits are earned upon the payment and completion of the preventative maintenance tune up.